• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/14 snow/rain/mix - Disco/Obs

nj2va

For today, the northern crew should be watching the Camp David and Westminster ASOS's. Camp David will be the first to report the changeover (they're down to 34 degrees now) which means the freezing level is dropping wholesale. If/when Westminster flips then the Pikesville/Hunt Valley crew should be about an hour behind that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eskimo Joe said:

For today, the northern crew should be watching the Camp David and Westminster ASOS's. Camp David will be the first to report the changeover (they're down to 34 degrees now) which means the freezing level is dropping wholesale. If/when Westminster flips then the Pikesville/Hunt Valley crew should be about an hour behind that. 

temp has been slowly dropping all morning. down to 36.0 now

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

So I've started looking at places to move in the next year and I've narrowed it down to Waterford, Round Hill, Purcellville, Hamilton and your area. Expensive but so dang pretty

Welcome aboard.  It is quite beautiful out here. I love driving home through the ‘hood.   Post pandemic the prices will drop,  I assume?  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

So I've started looking at places to move in the next year and I've narrowed it down to Waterford, Round Hill, Purcellville, Hamilton and your area. Expensive but so dang pretty

I just built a log home on the side of the hill off of Harpers Ferry Road on a 20 acre parcel at 725'.  I love it out here.  I have worked for Loudoun County Health Dept. for 23 years.  I put an access road in that's 2600' long and my driveway is 800' to the side of the hill.

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic