• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

I was pretty pessimistic this morning but the runup to the event is looking more promising locally. Still a bit fringed and still think the subby holes will be real, but we should get into the goods a little. I think a place like Antrim NW of here is really going to clean up. I could see the hinterlands of NW Hillsborough County scoring 12-18'' of pure powder. 

3 minutes ago, DomNH said:

I was pretty pessimistic this morning but the runup to the event is looking more promising locally. Still a bit fringed and still think the subby holes will be real, but we should get into the goods a little. I think a place like Antrim NW of here is really going to clean up. I could see the hinterlands of NW Hillsborough County scoring 12-18'' of pure powder. 

Temple will be buried

5 minutes ago, DomNH said:

eh.....if we get the messenger shuffle maybe the goodies will be from you to me

8 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Temple will be buried

Funny, I was just talking with a friend yesterday about heading out there and doing a little backcountry riding. Anyone have recent knowledge of temple or how overgrown it is? They should do real well. Hoping the goods make it far enough north to Ragged mountain  as well. No work Friday so I’ll be heading somewhere...

11 minutes ago, KoalaBeer said:

Funny, I was just talking with a friend yesterday about heading out there and doing a little backcountry riding. Anyone have recent knowledge of temple or how overgrown it is? They should do real well. Hoping the goods make it far enough north to Ragged mountain  as well. No work Friday so I’ll be heading somewhere...

Ha, I was wondering the same thing

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Every time you post enthusiastically, my expectations for here diminish.  Lol

It looks really good for all of SNE and into CNE as does practically everything. Of course I look after my backyard but I like looking at regionwide hits...something about an entire region getting crushed gets my little rocks off. 

• Like 1

Just now, moneypitmike said:

I think every ramp up for you coincides with shifts away from the goods here.  Working in my phone though so not sure what you’re seeing.  In any case congrats in advance on this one!

Not the case at all. It actually looks great for the north crowd. the low is super tucked and the algo is spitting up sleet up to NWCT lol (wrong) but that's what it is doing. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Not the case at all. It actually looks great for the north crowd. the low is super tucked and the algo is spitting up sleet up to NWCT lol (wrong) but that's what it is doing. 

Yeah.   Just finagled a peek.  I might need to get up at 3:00 instead of my regular 4:15.

48 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I always misjudge that I think. I'm always inclined to think they are coincident, but in reality it's typically just northwest of where the best fronto is, right? Or does the slope influence the actual placement too?

I've always done the same thing.  Dendrite cleared me up last night on that too.  I didn't know the best actual band was NW of the best fronto... I just assumed the models missed it by a few miles, ha.

• Like 1