Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

2 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

Everyone knows deep inside we're all gearing up for a monster 2021-2022.

Or it could start in January of 2021 and we wouldn't even know it. There's always that 1 percent chance that LR models dramatically flip from warm to cold and snowy within just a few model runs, under 7 days out and it verifies. OTOH we could be dealing with years before we get another decent winter. I'm going out on a few limbs to say that 2021-22 will be at least half decent. This winter will probably be another non-winter like last year.

4 hours ago, DCTeacherman said:

Welp, back here for another winter of tracking.  I believe this is my 14th winter tracking storms on the internet.  This year I'll need more distraction than usual because my wife died back in August and now I'm a single parent of two small kids (2 and 4) :(.  Hopefully mother nature can throw me a bone.  

I am so sorry to hear this news. As a parent myself my heart hurts for you. Those two small kids will help you through this. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts. *hugs*

1 minute ago, Ji said:
1 hour ago, mappy said:
lololol i dont like ji either, but calling him a whiny bitch is in fact name calling. just do it in the damn banter thread. 

Wow what i have ever done to you?

Take your hurt feelings to banter. I like your schtick, if it makes you feel better. Now make an informed and interesting weather based post.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ji said:
1 hour ago, mappy said:
lololol i dont like ji either, but calling him a whiny bitch is in fact name calling. just do it in the damn banter thread. 

Wow what i have ever done to you?

If you really want to discuss, you can send me a PM and we can chat off the board. 

@Ji I like your presence too. But if you throw your nonsense in the main thread then everyone else will too. Then the discussion thread ends up filled with nothing but complaining. And some aren’t even as funny or knowledgeable as you.  It becomes a train wreck. Just post that stuff in here. We all read banter. We will see it. Then post your insightful stuff in the main thread. 

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Rg3 on IR. Jackson has not yet been cleared to play the Dallas game. As of now, Trace is the man!

Fortunately for you, your team plays my Cowboys on whatever day next week.  Ravens could beat them without any QB at all.  Just line up 10 on 11 and direct snap to the RB.  50 times and 300 yards later you get a 31-3 win.  The 3 points comes on a 59 yard field goal in garbage time midway in the 4th, after having failed to convert a fake punt on 4th and 15 from their own 20 the previous drive.

I loathe football.

• Haha 2

Just now, EastCoast NPZ said:

Fortunately for you, your team plays my Cowboys on whatever day next week.  Ravens could beat them without any QB at all.  Just line up 10 on 11 and direct snap to the RB.  50 times and 300 yards later you get a 31-3 win.  The 3 points comes on a 59 yard field goal in garbage time midway in the 4th, after having failed to convert a fake punt on 4th and 15 from their own 20 the previous drive.

I loathe football.

As a redskins fan I couldn't beleive the  play calling on Thanksgiving day. McCarthy turned a close game into a blowout. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic