Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

4 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

That’s the one I thought it was but wanted to be sure

The key thing is you have to watch the entire thing.. with the narration.  without that, you dont really have the context to understand what is actually happening.  

My favorite part is the end where the Women says the video was debunked... that google fact checked it and said that what happened in crystal clear/ plain view actually didnt happen in reality.  

8 minutes ago, 40westwx said:

The key thing is you have to watch the entire thing.. with the narration.  without that, you dont really have the context to understand what is actually happening.  

My favorite part is the end where the Women says the video was debunked... that google fact checked it and said that what happened in crystal clear/ plain view actually didnt happen in reality.  

I’m having coffee and still clueless.  What the heck is going on?

20 minutes ago, 40westwx said:

i assume this video you speak of is political in nature, so if you can't post it, then we should probably stop talking about it too. 

40 minutes ago, 40westwx said:

That pretty much sums up a typical day around here 

46 minutes ago, Stormfly said:

This made me LOL as on the eve of Isaias we did a genny transfer switch test and there was a fault on a 7.2kV feeder under the parking lot and pretty pink flames shot up from the ground setting the grass on fire.  It was thundering too.  Ran out with a CO2 extinguisher and put out the grass once the OCR tripped.  This (pic) is pretty much what I saw...

Wow.  Going anywhere ivo of a faulty 7.2kV feeder in the rain is brave.  Seen first hand what a faulty feeder on a 2.5MW generator can do and it ain't pretty.  

Just now, DCTeacherman said:

Welp, back here for another winter of tracking.  I believe this is my 14th winter tracking storms on the internet.  This year I'll need more distraction than usual because my wife died back in August and now I'm a single parent of two small kids (2 and 4) :(.  Hopefully mother nature can throw me a bone.  

OMG.  I'm so sorry to hear.  My condolences

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCTeacherman said:

Welp, back here for another winter of tracking.  I believe this is my 14th winter tracking storms on the internet.  This year I'll need more distraction than usual because my wife died back in August and now I'm a single parent of two small kids (2 and 4) :(.  Hopefully mother nature can throw me a bone.  

So sorry. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCTeacherman said:

Holy crap. That’s terrible. So sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCTeacherman said:

That's awful.  I'm really sorry friend.  I hope you can find some peace in what has been a really terrible year for so many...some worse than others. 

• Like 1

Welp, back here for another winter of tracking.  I believe this is my 14th winter tracking storms on the internet.  This year I'll need more distraction than usual because my wife died back in August and now I'm a single parent of two small kids (2 and 4) .  Hopefully mother nature can throw me a bone.  

So sorry to hear that.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic