Mid-Atlantic winter 2020-21 snowfall contest

PrinceFrederickWx

1 hour ago, Onceinalifetime2009-10 said:

BWI -   13.25 in.

DCA -   9.05 in.

IAD -    16.90 in.

RIC -   3.33 in.

SBY -    2.95 in.

It’s to the nearest tenth of an inch, not hundredth, so I will be rounding these up (or down) depending on the value. (You may be ok with that, but I’m just letting you know)

On 11/29/2020 at 1:17 PM, mappy said:

Im thinking one decent area wide storm that gives everyone double digits, the piddly shit the rest of the season. Optimism.

I want to change it to lower, but I don’t trust it after what happened in December 2018... it could be a crapshoot again...

14 minutes ago, Rhino16 said:

I want to change it to lower, but I don’t trust it after what happened in December 2018... it could be a crapshoot again...

its always a crapshoot. i get we are heading into a la nina pattern, but that doesn't mean we cant score one or two decent events.

or we could and its a repeat of last year's shitty totals

• WxUSAF unlocked this topic

NANI..PNG.8c670fff0720fe95f75d63b4d6f725b8.PNG

NANI?!!

Angry Cat GIF by memecandy

@WxWatcher007

Who in the floppy flap jacks gave you the right to steal MY tradition of being the ridiculous weenie here?!

MINE MINE MINE!!! 

Think you can take my last place prize from me this year can ya?! Well perhaps you did! This is a blatant act of WAR that you have declared on me and my kin! You win NOTHING!!! 

We will see a repeat of 2013-2014 and I will finally be declared SUPREME LEADER  :unsure:er... WINNER of the snowfall contest! :devilsmiley:

@PrinceFrederickWx

I'll be waiting for you with my prize in the spring... 

... DON'T BE LATE!

Looking Michael Jackson GIF by Levelle London

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, George BM said:

NANI..PNG.8c670fff0720fe95f75d63b4d6f725b8.PNG

NANI?!!

Angry Cat GIF by memecandy

@WxWatcher007

Who in the floppy flap jacks gave you the right to steal MY tradition of being the ridiculous weenie here?!

MINE MINE MINE!!! 

Think you can take my last place prize from me this year can ya?! Well perhaps you did! This is a blatant act of WAR that you have declared on me and my kin! You win NOTHING!!! 

We will see a repeat of 2013-2014 and I will finally be declared SUPREME LEADER  :unsure:er... WINNER of the snowfall contest! :devilsmiley:

@PrinceFrederickWx

I'll be waiting for you with my prize in the spring... 

... DON'T BE LATE!

Multiple fact-checkers have confirmed that @WxWatcher007 forecast is indeed listed correctly. Though there are unconfirmed reports that this may have been a botched troll attempt much like your 2018-19 entry. :lol: