• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    XC700
    Newest Member
    XC700

September Discobs 2020

3 hours ago, CAPE said:

1.10" total here. Glad it 'underperformed'.

10.25" for Sept

Underperformed here as well with , cough cough ....1. 75 inches.  Bring on the sun and lower dews.  

My area remains a hot spot for enhanced rainfall.  Hope that becomes enhanced snowfall in a few months. 

14 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

0.00" so far . Really need a couple inches up here but I'm thinking between. 25"- .40" which isn't nearly enough but its something I guess. 

Nailed it . 

.32" 

Need lots more . Hopefully the nice hit with Monday's Miller B materializes per Euro.

Euro still showing a Miller B Monday.  A slight adjustment south with ull would be a nice 1-3" rain event here . As is ....North central Md and especially ne Md due well .

• Like 2

28.3" here since July 1.

51" for the year so far.

Give me a couple months of below normal precip, before juicing up again for Dec.

Don't wanna miss out on the cold rain. :raining:

33 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Euro still showing a Miller B Monday.  A slight adjustment south with ull would be a nice 1-3" rain event here . As is ....North central Md and especially ne Md due well .

Seems fairly ominous to me we’re already eyeing D5+ Miller Bs on the euro.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

This will surely work out well come January.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

At this point I'll take anything remotely exciting imby waste land 

Day 5 Lock it up baby 

43 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

That setup as depicted on the Euro is a textbook screwjob for most of us.  Gave me heartburn.

• Weenie 1

Latest Euro moved towards the more progressive non event of the Gfs for Monday.  No more ULL digging under us . Still 4 days out so worth a casual check next day or 2.

My numbers for the month of September 2020

Rainfall for the month was 3.45 inches vs a normal of 3.40 inches, a +0.05 above average. The wettest day was on the 1st with 1.05 inches falling. There were 14 days with measurable, 2 days with a 'T' and 14 dry days. The averaged high was 73.2 degrees vs a normal of 77.3 degrees, a -4.1 below average. The warmest day was the 4th with a 85.1 degree reading. The averaged low was 53.8 degrees vs a normal of 52.7 degrees, a +1.1 above average. The coldest temp was 36.5 degrees on the 20th. The overall average temp was 63.5 degrees vs a normal of 65.0 degrees, a -1.5 below average. I recorded no winds above 25 mph for the month. Records for the month include a new 'cool max' on the first of 67.5 degrees, and two new record lows, 36.5 degrees on the 20th and 36.7 degrees on the 21st. Overall a chilly and calm month with average rainfall. Records date to October 1979.

• Like 3