Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SNE "Tropical" Season Discussion 2020

Bostonseminole

Just now, CTValleySnowMan said:

Yes Sandy is included in this graphic that I found  already labelled online, even though it did not technically make landfall in New England it certainly had a significant impact on the south coast but yes technically you are correct. 

Oh I know you found it online. I'm just confused as to who would have created such a graphic for New England hurricanes that includes Sandy.  If that case, might as well include Earl, Bill, Eduourd, etc. Again, not yelling at you. lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Oh I know you found it online. I'm just confused as to who would have created such a graphic for New England hurricanes that includes Sandy.  If that case, might as well include Earl, Bill, Eduourd, etc. Again, not yelling at you. lol

https://www.quincyvagell.com/2014/03/27/new-england-hurricane-tracks/#:~:text=The “typical” New England hurricane,fit the data fairly well.

It was actually part of an article  written by a well known meteorologist formerly from New England Quincy Vagell. 

Just now, CTValleySnowMan said:

https://www.quincyvagell.com/2014/03/27/new-england-hurricane-tracks/#:~:text=The “typical” New England hurricane,fit the data fairly well.

It was actually part of an article  written by a well known meteorologist formerly from New England Quincy Vagell. 

It was Quincy! Gonna have to have words with StormChaserQ. lol

57 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Y’all are weird. We’re in no different position today than yesterday. Odds of a direct hit where people live (PWM south) are akin to the Hail Mary of Hail Marys. Hasn’t changed.

Odds of a direct impact in eastern ME are decent but far from a lock. Same as yesterday. 

The odds of a hit in NS are rising given the look now on the GFS and ensembles. 

I don’t think we get a 500 mile SW adjustment with the cutoff, but meaningful shifts either way are still possible. I’d track like a weenie holding on for dear life in SNE and watch with a more deliberate eye in Maine and Canada. 

weird is right.. she gone.. she gone.. droughstein . she gone  

1 hour ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Cept winds gusted to 98 along the southern coast. Those above didn't hit with any ferocity.

1 hour ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

Q is doing voice overs on a Travel Channel series about catastrophic storms.