• Member Statistics

    15,776
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour
    Joined
DotRat_Wx

February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

Recommended Posts

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

COC day, where. Perfection. Wouldn't want to be stuck driving a UPS truck all day Mr Dewless

Now i know why i get damaged pkgs out of Chelmsford MA.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Winter saved for Scooter?

 

ML magic

 

 

Feb24_12zGGEM132.png

Icon also had that,Euro has it just offshore. That popped up overnight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Icon also had that,Euro has it just offshore. That popped up overnight 

Watch it be the one that sneaks up within 5 days..If anything we turn the page to March and we suddenly get more snow than January/February combined...definitely happened in the first 10 days of March last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

If there are ticks in late Feb, we’d have a big problem. It’s bad enough as it is that I have to get my property sprayed every month from April to October to keep them at bay, to an extent. I despise those vampires.

I see the lonestar and Asian varieties are on the upTICK in Fairfield county...Just what we need those and mosquitoes with EEE, we needed and record cold winter to help knock some of the populations back and we couldn't even get "cold" this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

COC day, where. Perfection. Wouldn't want to be stuck driving a UPS truck all day Mr Dewless

nor would I, so we don't? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

And another one turning 16 in 2022!

Lots of colonial penn insurance being sold at nursing homes by you?

  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MetHerb said:

I don't mind it as a break.  I wouldn't like it every day but as a break from heat and humidity, it's a relief.  

Relief is shade and a/c.  I’d opt for HHH every summer day.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't lie, it feels absolutely wonderful out there.  Spring skiing and temps in the mid-40s under full sunshine.

Folks walking around all euphoric like, ha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Just heard someone go by on a Harley..........lol

One of these type days up north.  Stolen from Facebook sled group lol

 

image.png.177d8906491c89c93a5c989cb170d7f2.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Icon also had that,Euro has it just offshore. That popped up overnight 

Add UKMET 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truck temp was reading 63...we take.  Beautiful out there.  Wish it could just stay this way from here on out...But that's just as much a pipe dream, as getting a major Snow event this winter lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WinterWolf said:

Truck temp was reading 63...we take.  Beautiful out there.  Wish it could just stay this way from here on out...But that's just as much a pipe dream, as getting a major Snow event this winter lol.

61 here,tanning the nape on the deck eating lunch. Cocadoodledewless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of 1 pm, the high temperature in Boston was 63°. That is the warmest temperature this February. In addition, January-February 2020 remains on track for a two-month average temperature of 37.6°. That would easily surpass the 36.5° recorded in 2002 for the warmest January-February on record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, donsutherland1 said:

As of 1 pm, the high temperature in Boston was 63°. That is the warmest temperature this February. In addition, January-February 2020 remains on track for a two-month average temperature of 37.6°. That would easily surpass the 36.5° recorded in 2002 for the warmest January-February on record.

*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.