• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

Must have been quite the gradient today from some of your posts.  Doubt it made it above 36-37 today in the Dorptown.  At the chiro this morning, remarked on the 35 degree rain.  "That's January weather there, that is."  Doc's heavily into alpine skiing.  Just gives me a look.  I'm like, I probably shoulda said that *after* you adjusted my spine.  

9 minutes ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

Depends where. Would say dry slotting more of an issue if anything for some areas

I'm with you on that. Based on what I'm seeing by the radar, steady light-moderate snow and obviously breaks with in the precip shield are prevalent. I have to believe that under the very light precip there must be some sleet or snizzle at times given the track of this Low Pressure.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Greg said:

Based on the forecast for Northwestern New England, I'm actually wondering how much sleet is part of the 8"-12"  of accumulations predicted.:popcorn:

The models indicate very little QPF in the area where IP/ZR would be.  Makes sense, that’s a big H7 dry slot that’ll push through here into NEK of VT for a time tonight....usually under those dry slots you get some low level freezing drizzle or light pellets.  

The real deal is like 3-9am tomorrow morning.  Snow growth gets real good with the CAA and probably a quick 3-6” swinging through.  I’ve been thinking ~7” (6-8”) at home for this one, which seems about how it’s playing out.

96C99713-5F78-4EE4-A2A6-BA3E56E591BA.png