Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2018

George BM

1 hour ago, RDM said:

Glad you and your family are ok NPZ.  It was fortunate that you "bumped" into them in the chaos.  A prolonged separation may have added to the angst for you and them.  Having lived overseas for the majority of my career, I've witnessed first hand human stampedes and they are incredibly dangerous events.  Hope your kids in particular are ok.  

17 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

Glad all are safe NPZ. That would have been scary to say the least. Agree with you on the 'gun', that is the person that needs questioned.

Thank you both.

2 hours ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

It was scary.  First, when I heard commotion coming from the location I knew my wife and kids were at, the relief when I ran out of the store and found them, and real fear when shouts of "gun" and stampeding crowd started.  Nightmare scenario.  Something great happened... this didnt happen a couple minutes earlier when we didnt know each others location.  I can imagine the horror if i couldn't find them.

I'm thankful you are all ok. Lots more thoughts come to my mind but perhaps this isn't the time or the place. 

@EastCoast NPZ

I echo everyone else in here when I say I am very glad that you and your family are okay. That is a truly scary experience indeed that I hope doesn't negatively effect your family in the longer run. 

Not that it matters (just being Curious George here) but what mall was this? I assume in the Winchester area?

Hope the police were able to get in there and deal with it quickly, NPZ.  Def sounds like a really scary situation.  There must be something about Apple Blossom Mall.  A number of years ago my brother and his wife were there Xmas shopping around the same time and had to call 911 as he got a sudden case of appendicitis

• Thanks 1

This is the time of the year the day 10 storm becomes the the day 9 storm and then becomes the day 10 storm again and every once in a while becomes the day 8 storm only to become the day 11 storm and disappear from the euro...

2 hours ago, H2O said:

And @showmethesnow you poor bastard having to go shopping this morning.  I’ll pour one out for you.  Protip: don’t sneak looking at the euro while the wife tries on clothes and asks your opinion.  That won’t end well.  

“How’s this look?”

”Huge hit on the Euro!”

”Did you call me huge?”

Won’t end well...

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Could be 20-0 now. 6-0 instead.

Yeah not feeling too good about this when you know Rivers will explode at some point. Should be at least 13-3. I guess the time of possession thing is a plus, although the Chargers D doesn't look at all fatigued yet. It would be nice to take the opening second half possession and go on a 10 min TD drive.

4 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Yeah not feeling too good about this when you know Rivers will explode at some point. Should be at least 13-3. I guess the time of possession thing is a plus, although the Chargers D doesn't look at all fatigued yet. It would be nice to take the opening second half possession and go on a 10 min TD drive.

Or fumble and give them an easy TD :lightning:

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic