Jump to content
  • Welcome to American Weather

    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

George BM

December Banter 2018

Recommended Posts

Just now, NorthArlington101 said:

How much for Dover?

What would it take to get a storm like the ones in 2010?  Now wait while I reword that and ask it again 10 times a day all winter. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

What would it take to get a storm like the ones in 2010?  Now wait while I reword that and ask it again 10 times a day all winter. 

Sorry... its going to be like Dec 2009... or perhaps 1996?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

Forget about the fact that we might have a potential storm to track....jesus god it's December already! Where did the year go?

I seriously feel like we were just packing up Christmas decorations now those who celebrate the holiday are taking them out again. Years are going too fast.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

Forget about the fact that we might have a potential storm to track....jesus god it's December already! Where did the year go?

This is the fastest year I’ve ever lived. It’s not even close.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sincere concern on this forum for everyones mental wellbeing is heartwarming. What would jimbob2162 do without rerun24 instructing him to temper his excitement? I shudder to even think of the possibilities....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

The sincere concern on this forum for everyones mental wellbeing is heartwarming. What would jimbob2162 do without rerun24 instructing him to temper his excitement? I shudder to even think of the possibilities....

It’s probably because rerun24 doesn’t want to sift though all the sh*t woe-is-me posts when jimbob2162 ends up getting 3” of slop and a flip to rain.

rerun24 is a smart man for wanting to head off jimbob2162 at the pass.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mattie g said:

It’s probably because rerun24 doesn’t want to sift though all the sh*t woe-is-me posts when jimbob2162 ends up getting 3” of slop and a flip to rain.

rerun24 is a smart man for wanting to head off jimbob2162 at the pass.

True...I hear you.  They can certainly junk up a good thread.  Woe is me posts, lr snow maps, relentless complaining and panic are a dime a dozen every season.  Is what what it is....but they will continue and so will the relentless attempt to minimize them.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I seriously feel like we were just packing up Christmas decorations now those who celebrate the holiday are taking them out again. Years are going too fast.

Nah, it's not going faster...just seems that way because every damned store and business puts up Christmas decorations earlier and earlier every year!!:lol:  I was in a CVS a year or two ago around Halloween...they had this skeleton/ghoul figure standing right next to a Santa Claus.  Talk about...surreal placement there!

But seriously, yes, hard to believe we're into the Christmas season already.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mattie g said:

It’s probably because rerun24 doesn’t want to sift though all the sh*t woe-is-me posts when jimbob2162 ends up getting 3” of slop and a flip to rain.

rerun24 is a smart man for wanting to head off jimbob2162 at the pass.

jimbob2162 is locking in a D7+ operational computer model solution.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c02acaa3432633332

jimbob2162 cannot stop himself from informing the entire forum that an HECS is coming. Repeatedly.

giphy.gif

jimbob2162 gets belligerent when posters try to bring him back into the ranks of the sane.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c02ac0848684a5059

jimbo2162 is on a path to despair and destruction. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c02ae827963364d49

Don't be jimbob2162. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c02b0033538474c55

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×