Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2018

George BM

1 hour ago, MDstorm said:

I hear you.  A friend of mine was worried the other day about the Chargers game and asked me what I thought.  I told him that I was more worried about the Ravens winning the Chargers game and then laying an egg against the Browns.  Needless to say, the Ravens have everything to play for next weekend and better leave everything on the field.  The Ravens need to rattle Mayfield early and often.

MDstorm

I’m actually more nervous about the Browns game than i was about the Chargers game. Ultimately i think we will win at the end but it’s going to be a Maalox masher for sure. We have been playing excellent recently but even if we beat the Browns, beating LA, KC and NE more than likely will be no easy task. 

5 hours ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Well holy sh*t!  The Browns won again...and stand with a 0.500 record at 7-7-1!  After going 0-for-all-of-last-season, that's a slight improvement. :D  Hell, they've got as many wins as the Cavaliers do!

They were extremely close from making a run at the playoffs. A ton of games early on in the season that were determined by 4 points or less. I wonder if they would've had 8 or 9 wins so far if they had gotten rid of Hue earlier.. 

1 hour ago, ravensrule said:

I’m actually more nervous about the Browns game than i was about the Chargers game. Ultimately i think we will win at the end but it’s going to be a Maalox masher for sure. We have been playing excellent recently but even if we beat the Browns, beating LA, KC and NE more than likely will be no easy task. 

Yup, going to be nervewracking day. Just dont want to experience that sickening feeling we had go through last year after the Cincinnati game. Last game of the season at home for all the marbles would be devastating to lose 2 years in a row. 

Mayfield is feeling real confident right now. We need to knock him around early like we did against rivers. 

26 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

Yup, going to be nervewracking day. Just dont want to experience that sickening feeling we had go through last year after the Cincinnati game. Last game of the season at home for all the marbles would be devastating to lose 2 years in a row. 

Mayfield is feeling real confident right now. We need to knock him around early like we did against rivers. 

Totally agree. Losing this game would be devastating. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that. I don’t understand why they gave Harbaugh the vote of confidence before seeing how the season plays out. 

20 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

@C.A.P.E.Finally was able to snag on some of the Terrapin Imperial Oatmeal Coffee stout yesterday. Chillin in the fridge now and will pop one open tonight. All I can say is it better be good at $18 a six. Otherwise I am trolling your butt for the foreseeable future. :devilsmiley:

So how was it? Hope you enjoyed it. Otherwise I guess I am getting my arse trolled.

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

So many times when I read your post, I think its me talking.  :drunk:

The next time my gf and I are up in Jonjon land, we should get together for a beer.  Maybe at his brewery.

On that note, Cape, I'll be doing a trip down to Rehoboth later this week if you want to meet up at Dogfish Head.  I'll keep you posted on which day.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Man...wxbell has been missing the day 10-13 panels on the Gefs for months and many other scattered panels here and there.  And it's always the money panel :axe:Hope they resolve it soon . 

Made that comment early this morning. I am beyond frustrated with them and am about to pull the trigger on dropping them.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic