Jump to content

pasnownut

Members
  • Posts

    7,576
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About pasnownut

  • Birthday 06/02/1969

Profile Information

  • Four Letter Airport Code For Weather Obs (Such as KDCA)
    KLNS
  • Gender
    Male
  • Location:
    Akron Pa
  • Interests
    Outdoors/snowmobiling/bicycling/weather

Recent Profile Visitors

5,421 profile views
  1. saw 33 are car thermo. patchy frost as well.
  2. Looks like you may get your late season last hurrah. Mangled flakes down here but its snow right. My niece/boyfriend are at the cabin now. Telling her to send pics. I post if I get any. Enjoy.
  3. 32 for low for me this am. Left cabin early yesterday morning and had 1" otg. At 6am it was RIPPING big fatties for 10-15 minutes. Its was pretty and a fitting end for me. I'll check in once in a while, but I'll be checked out far more often. Happy warm season yall. @Voyager....take the wheel....it's all yours pal.
  4. NWS has you (Enola) for 54 and 52 for the weekend. Lows in mid 30's. Spring is springin.
  5. Beer bet sasy after todays rain....you'll be mowing soon and will be able to see it growing once the sun comes out. My lawn already looked happier this morning.
  6. I was the 4th person to mow on our block. I'm usually the first. My wife said I'm slippin. First ones to mow were 2 weeks ago. I was surprised at how early they mowed, but their grass looks great...
  7. I think you'll be alright. This is cut n paste for tamaqua. While I dont enjoy springs cold and usually unrelenting wind, but this seems like normal spring to me. I'm disliking it just the same as i do every year. Its my least favorite season for sure. Today Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind. Tuesday A chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 8pm. Low around 45. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Wednesday Rain likely before 11am, then a chance of drizzle or light rain after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 55. East wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thursday Showers. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Night Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday A chance of showers after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
  8. couple sprinkles while working outside yesterday. Saw the north woods got a little snow shower activity late afternoon, but not unexpected for them.
  9. congrats to you and the new family member. Wish you all the best and enjoy every minute of it. It goes fast.
  10. expected nothing less from you pal.... wanna beer bet? I'll even come to Dukes in "Myra" to meet regardless of who wins....lol
  11. nothing would make me happier. Not sure where you got that from, but I like the sounds of it.
  12. Op Ens. Pa.. you pick the one that makes you feel best....
  13. This 384 map you can push chips in on verifying in "your 1/2".
  14. That last batch trainer was chirpin about last night must have put some good rain down. Lotsa erosion on roads on way into office. Creeks all mudded up for the trout folks tomorrow. They are gonna be pissed. 53 on car thermo. Happy Friday all.
  15. Had some brief downpours here w/ flashes of lightning and a couple boomers. Nothing severe at all. Looking forward to real spring. As far as the eye can see, mid 50's n 60's per NWS and what guidance is showing. Even up north. I'm sure some of the "normal" locals will catch some flakes this weekend, but thats normal for them. Once we get beyond next weeks coolish stuff, springs a coming. I'm ready and done w/ this craptastic pattern we've been in and tired of backend cold shots....there..I said it. Voyager, I hope your proud of me. Rain was nice tonight. We needed it. Hope damage was minimal. Gnight all.
×
×
  • Create New...