• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2018

George BM

I’ve spent this break; organizing toys and clothes, buying new furniture for a playroom, putting together said furniture and organizing more toys and clothes.

And I’m loving it. Seriously considering becoming a stay at home organizer lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I've become skeptical 

The lol part is even if it happens in some form, there is really no clue as to if it helps us with snow chances. It might! But it might not! But obsess over it a good chunk of weather twitter will. 

I mean, it has snowed here in the past without a SSWE event...

21 minutes ago, mappy said:

I’ve spent this break; organizing toys and clothes, buying new furniture for a playroom, putting together said furniture and organizing more toys and clothes.

And I’m loving it. Seriously considering becoming a stay at home organizer lol.

You're hired. You can even dabble in the whiskey here.

• Like 1

WxUSAF’s post sure seems to suggest concern is warranted. 

By the way, the fact that this is only the 4th winter since 1889 without any snow in December is already concerning. 

I mean, I know that some like to troll people who are concerned, but, it’s also true that there have been rather concerning developments so far if you like snow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

WxUSAF’s post sure seems to suggest concern is warranted. 

By the way, the fact that this is only the 4th winter since 1889 without any snow in December is already concerning. 

I mean, I know that some like to troll people who are concerned, but, it’s also true that there have been rather concerning developments so far if you like snow.

To be clear, my concern is only that we might go the first 10-20 days of January with a continued shutout.  Doesn't have any bearing on the rest of the winter except to say that the longer we go with literally zero snowfall, the more epic the epic backloaded winter has to be to get to climo or above climo snowfall.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

To be clear, my concern is only that we might go the first 10-20 days of January with a continued shutout.  Doesn't have any bearing on the rest of the winter except to say that the longer we go with literally zero snowfall, the more epic the epic backloaded winter has to be to get to climo or above climo snowfall.  

10-20 more days without snow (if it goes down like that) starts to put a LOT of pressure on what is left of winter, prime of winter or no. A full shutout in December and another three weeks of shutout to start January would be pretty alarming, for snow loving me, anyway.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic