• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2018

George BM

Bruce Allen must have 9 lives. Don't see how he's still around after this season but apparently his job is safe. Too bad you can't fire the owner. Snyder is one of the worst owners in football. Can't believe what he has done to this franchise over the past 20 years. I used to go to 5 games each season. My friend had season tickets for years and then gave them up after they raised his ticket prices by 40% after the 2012 RG3 season. Sadly I don't miss going at all and completely understand  why there attendance is under 60k per game. The overall game day experience isn't good and neither is the product they put on the field lol.

Nice to see the D step up when they had to. As good as they are, they have gacked it up in crunch time way too often over the past few years.
Cleveland has put the rest of the league on notice.
Sorry Steelers fans. NOT.

Tragic. But having to rely on the Browns isn’t how I’d want the Steelers to win anyways.

Technically the Steelers aren’t out though. Colts-Titans could tie.

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Tragic. But having to rely on the Browns isn’t how I’d want the Steelers to win anyways.

Technically the Steelers aren’t out though. Colts-Titans could tie.

True but that isn't going to happen. They lost 3 in a row, and losing to the Raiders really killed them.

Just now, MDstorm said:

Way to go Ravens!!!

The bonus coverage of watching the Steelers in their stadium view the end of the Ravens game was a nice touch.  :thumbsup:

That was sweet. Of course it could have very easily gone the other way lol.

The Ravens should have taken care of business and salted this one away. They got a little lucky.

5 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

That was sweet. Of course it could have very easily gone the other way lol.

The Ravens should have taken care of business and salted this one away. They got a little lucky.

Yup....could have definitely gone the wrong way at the end.  Trust me....I had my Ravens suck speech ready to go during that last Cleveland drive.  The Raven should have piled on more points early and then should have controlled the ball on offense during the last 5 minutes of the game.  However, a win is a win and a home playoff game is up next.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Oh thank god, Marvin Lewis is fired. This bengals fan is beyond thrilled. Until they hire Hue.

congrats ravens fans on the playoffs and a home playoff game.

At least the Bengals realized they needed to make a change.  Meanwhile in Ashburn Bruce Allen laughs.  Dan Snyder has totally ruined a franchise and keep saying "this is fine."

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic