• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2018

George BM

Serious question what is more annoying...the occasional clutter in the long range thread or when someone quotes one of those long ass posts and you have to scroll past that bit*h on your phone everytime until we get to the next page and then someone quotes it again? Asking for a friend 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Serious question what is more annoying...the occasional clutter in the long range thread or when someone quotes one of those long ass posts and you have to scroll past that bit*h on your phone everytime until we get to the next page and then someone quotes it again? Asking for a friend 

Tell your friend the latter.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Lol. The latter. 

3 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

If I'm going to be furloughed for another week or two, at least give me some snow to track, EPS dangles the carrot at least.  No work and no snow makes WxUSAF go nutty.  Which will make my wife go nutty with me around the house.  

Hope the shutdown ends soon, or at least a trackable event appears on the horizon.

42 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I'll go with equally annoying 

• Haha 9

9 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

I had snow on Dec. 9 both last year and this year, so the Jan. 3-4 window as depicted on some models might also be a repeat. 

Unfortunately that would also mean you’re not getting any snow after that until Mar. 21.

Not too worry, it eventually snowed in the winter of 1810.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, psuhoffman said:

No your just an a$$ hat. Don't read any more into it. 

Forget about the ego behind the poster. It's all about the implications. This is mostly why modern civilization is teetering on the edge of the abyss.

With that said, I think you're a good poster. It's perhaps likely that tracking winter weather in the subtropics is the essence of futility. You would need to be an insane masochist to even consider it.

28 minutes ago, Vice-Regent said:

Forget about the ego behind the poster. It's all about the implications. This is mostly why modern civilization is teetering on the edge of the abyss.

With that said, I think you're a good poster. It's perhaps likely that tracking winter weather in the subtropics is the essence of futility. You would need to be an insane masochist to even consider it.

Lol.... I don't even know what you said yesterday. I just know your an a$$hat!  

Posted this yesterday on another forum.

Upcoming events for winter 2018/19

Jan 1st: Its only 10 days away

Jan 10th: Its only 10 days away

Jan 20th: Its only 10 days away (Back peddling begins)

Feb 1st: Its only 10 days away (Maybe)

Feb 10th: Silence

Feb 20th: More Silence

Mar 1st: Glimmer of Hope? (Probably not)

Mar 10th: Depression sets in (Grab your meds)

Mar 20th: Oh well see you next winter

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic