Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

George BM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Fozz said:

I'm not feeling it. I doubt that this storm will be any more than a 1-3" event. In any case I don't really care how it turns out. If it snows, great, but if not, I'm ready for spring.

It's clearly dead but folks are tracking it closely as the last event of the season, so it's understandable.

I personally wish this terrible winter would just end.

The big cold from December feels like a full season ago now.

I was getting over our snow busts by turning my attention to my ski trip in 2 weeks to new England and deciding exactly where to go and tracking their snow....and then I pulled a calf muscle just moving some heavy boxes this evening and now that's in jeopardy too. I've done this before playing soccer and it usually takes several weeks before it's ready for active use. So no snow and my one planned ski trip ruined. Time to open a bottle and try to forget this cursed season forever. 

Brand new here, been following for a while. Really enjoy the insight from psu and chill and others... I'm a snow removal contractor, so I've seen every entire storm from start to finish the last 15+ years lol. Anyway, models are models, when you have a financial interest in this and not just the science of it you see things differently especially this year. Its gambling for me in march, do i lease or rent more equipment for a march storm knowing we need perfect ingredients? Do you double down a 14 when dealer is showing a 5? No. This next storm or non event is what it is.. (capt obvious here) I've sat in a parking lot about 3 years ago in march with 2" ph rates at 34° and watched what in jan would've been about 12" all melt on contact! Too many variables, but it's fun! I appreciate a lot of the insight I've learnedon here from afar, thanks!

i'll check back in for the 0z's, but i think this one is cooked.  maybe we can weasel our way into a north trend towards gametime, but it certainly doesn't look like an ideal setup.  i think i'm now seeing why mets/pros dislike la nina so much.  we need more southern stream.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived