Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WeathermanB said:

El Nino statistically known to have bigger snowstorms (e.g Jonas, Juno, snowstorms like that) Than La Nina! And that's a fact.

Wow! Didn't know that! That's a big surprise.

Next you'll tell me it's easier to get sunburnt during the day rather than during the night! That'd be bonkers!

Founders Sumatra Mountain Brown

Find it

Buy it

Only available Jan and Feb.

Superior brown ale, unlike any other. More like a coffee stout. The biggest on the nose coffee notes I have ever tasted in any beer, and its smooth, and lighter than a stout. And 9% abv. I bought 3 4-packs today. ( I actually enjoy this beer more than KBS :yikes:)

2 hours ago, Tenman Johnson said:

And now a 6pm version says flat and out to sea

Models  do not try to predict weather. They do try to give a lot of different examples of weather.  This basic premise has been the same for decades and is in terrible need of reevaluation 

We wouldn't even have any idea there was a threat yet without them so what's your point. Before NWP forecasts past 48 hours were a total WAG. Even the best can't extrapolate based on current conditions past a few days at best. The simple fact we know there is even a thread is a win not a failure of NWP. They aren't expected to nail details at day 4.  NWP has saved countless lives by exponentially extending warning time on life threatening weather. They are fine. You have the problem. 

Shoot, the upload max size is 20.84mb and pictures are always greater so it's an image hosting site ibb or something, first in google under "upload images"

You need to delete attachments associated with your username to free up space. I’ve seen others mention it too. Should be under settings with your profile. Will need to delete one at a time in the list

Find it
Buy it
Superior brown ale, unlike any other. More like a coffee stout. The biggest on the nose coffee notes I have ever tasted in any beer, and its smooth, and lighter than a stout. And 9% abv. I bought 3 4-packs today. ( I actually enjoy this beer more than KBS :yikes:)
Wow

I recently tried their ipa and session ipa

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Find it

Buy it

Sumatra Brown is a really nice beer. I had some last year, and I recall there being a ton of coffee, and that as you bring it to your mouth you expect a stout but get surprised by the thinness/drinkability. Buddy of mine was in a Grand Rapids for Work a couple weeks ago and stopped into the Founders taproom. They had Barrel-Aged Sumatra Brown, which he said was fantastic.

I wouldn’t say I like Sumatra better than KBS, but I can see how that would appeal to some - to each his own!

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived