Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter String

George BM

2 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

I still can’t talk about it. Who the F switches from man to man to a zone on 4th and 12. Good riddance. Don’t let the door hit you in ur dumb ass. Rant over.

That was painful to watch even as a neutral fan.  Though the videos of the Bills and fans watching the play live were fun.  

At least we have the Capitals to let us down in the playoffs.  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ravensrule said:

I still can’t talk about it. Who the F switches from man to man to a zone on 4th and 12. Good riddance. Don’t let the door hit you in ur dumb ass. Rant over.

His pathetic passive style has been an embarrassment to the Raven's tradition of strong, aggressive defense. He has been good for 2 losses a season, every season, by playing soft and gacking it up at crunch time. The Pittsburgh game and then the Bengals debacle did us in this year.

4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

He has to go. If there's one coach that needs to move on...

Also, is the the worst MEGABOMB we've tracked in the modern age on the East Coast? Some depictions have this thing getting below 950mb and it's not chase worthy along virtually the entire coast. lol

My son was 1 when Marvin was hired. He's 16 now. He is a Bengals fan because, well, I infected him, of course. He's known nothing but Marvin. I just can't even with him maybe coming back yet again, with the upside being maybe a playoff game and a loss. It's beyond depressing.

11 hours ago, RDM said:

Ditto on both points.  That was one amazing Rose Bowl. 

Next door neighbor is obsessed with Clemson (and he's a great guy).  Has season tickets and commutes to all the home games from up here.  IMO Clemson is the better team and I hope they win, but Bama wiill put up a fight.  Clemson just dropped a sure 1st down catch on 3rd and long.  Gona have to play better than that or Bama will kick their arsh. 

These kinds of people are weird.

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I might have to eat those words about not chasing if the globals come in hot for New England...

Honestly, you should do it. If the West trend like the NAM suggest continues, you might not need to go too far. Either way, you'll fair better than us with 20 degrees and cloudy skies

2 hours ago, supernovasky said:

There is still snow on my grass. I’m loving this brutal cold. I might take a drive out to some streams and lakes to see how they look.

I have never seen a 1/2" snowfall persist for this long around here. Decent-sized lake near my house has been completely frozen over since Friday.

5 minutes ago, H2O said:

When Cobalt is down on our snow chances I think we all should take heed 

I'm just trying my best to be realistic. We all know how these snow chances that shift West within the last 2 days go. We even saw it with our Dec 8-9 snowfall. West trend, everything looks good, and then we get the 0z suite backing off of snowfall, and then we get half of what we expected. I just want to see 1" of snow, and I'll be happy. Also, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night (not due to the Euro mind you), so I'm also a bit more grumpy than usual

I'm just trying my best to be realistic. We all know how these snow chances that shift West within the last 2 days go. We even saw it with our Dec 8-9 snowfall. West trend, everything looks good, and then we get the 0z suite backing off of snowfall, and then we get half of what we expected. I just want to see 1" of snow, and I'll be happy. Also, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night (not due to the Euro mind you), so I'm also a bit more grumpy than usual

If you stay negative then we can’t name the storm after you!

I predict it will be a tick west but slightly east of the last run.  Stronger low but weaker in the sense that its stronger but overall weaker.  yet still the precip line makes it west of the bay but just a tick east of there when compared to the previous run.  Placement will look similar but certainly different than the last run yet somehow ends up in the same position as before which doesn't help us because even though its stronger its overall weaker.  the .10 line will have shifted well west of its previous position but just slightly SE. Plenty of time. 

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived