Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Incredible game. I always root for the underdogs...or the bulldogs in this case. The fumble 6 hurt but not as bad as when the models take my snow away later. 

I love high scoring games...its crazy how back and forth it is.  Browns will probably draft Mayfield...poor guy.  

2 minutes ago, RDM said:

Sure is, especially for what was touted to be a battle of the defenses.  Some pretty horrific punting though.  The variance between boomers and shanks is about as stark as the models are for the 4th "event"

May the 4th be with you. :P

Just now, Bob Chill said:

I often wonder if that's even possible anymore with the advancements in NWP over the last 17 years. My guess is it isn't. The days of short term megabusts are probably over....

Yeah, totally agree, was trying to think of any short term mega busts lately, the only ones that come to mind involve sketchy air masses, like March 2013. 

6 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I love high scoring games...its crazy how back and forth it is.  Browns will probably draft Mayfield...poor guy.  

May the 4th be with you. :P

Haha - may the 4th be with you too - and/or any other day of the month that gets us some $%^&* snow!

1012 total yards now as of the stat sheet just posted.  Unreal!  

Just now, Bob Chill said:

Most entertaining rose bowl I've seen in a long time. Now we need Clemson to knock off Bama. 

Ditto on both points.  That was one amazing Rose Bowl. 

Next door neighbor is obsessed with Clemson (and he's a great guy).  Has season tickets and commutes to all the home games from up here.  IMO Clemson is the better team and I hope they win, but Bama wiill put up a fight.  Clemson just dropped a sure 1st down catch on 3rd and long.  Gona have to play better than that or Bama will kick their arsh. 

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I've never been more disgusted with the lot of you. 

Roll Damn Tide

If we get an all SEC National Championship Game, you can have my College Football Soul, and in a 2 for 1 deal you can have my snow soul over in the Panic room, hell it will probably be 52 and rainy next Monday night.

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I understand because you're an ACC guy. Let's just say this: If you told me I had to choose between two years without snow and clem winning a national championship, I'll wake up every morning and kiss my frozen brown grass that those awful people don't have a trophy. 

Earlier today was fun. The free for all was great. 

Amen. That's the way to live. 

LOL, I might have to make that same deal, but with UGA.  If UGA loses, let me apologize now the entire regional sub forum for our two year long snow drought.  

My two Camellia shrubs just died- combination of too much sustained cold and dry weather. That low of 8 yesterday probably did them in. They even made it through February 2015. :-(

Apparently the 76/77 & 77/78 winters destroyed most of them at National Arboretum too:

http://www.usna.usda.gov/Gardens/faqs/Camellia.html

VODKA COLD IS AWESOME AMIRITE 

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived