Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 8/9 Obs and discussion (Showme's) Storm

showmethesnow

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Haha kids. I used to love getting the snow pants on when I was younger. Oh to be a young weenie again. 

These days I only break out the good stuff for Big Daddy events. 

I guess they figured it was SE DC so there was no need :axe: 

Always the case... we were the last to get our roads plowed after the blizzard a few years back.

Nice flakes now... larger and falling at a good clip. With temps now around freezing, it’s starting to accumulate much faster.

5 minutes ago, peribonca said:

Lull coming to DC for a bit then looks like a very nice band will be coming in based on COD radar

There shouldn't be any extended lulls until it shuts off later. The backbuilding area south of RIC will fill in with the stuff to the west and become a solid shield. Rates will go up and down but no true dryslots should happen from the burbs and westward. 

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

I’d say she’s having a good time 

0DDBBBC4-66AE-4117-B7AB-4FAF7C48E30B.jpeg

That's awesome Mappy.  Our daughter had her Barbie car at about the same age.  She just about drove the wheels off it for several years till she got to big.  Enjoy these moments while you can - kids grow up too fast.  Our daughter is a junior now at W&M, but we still have the Barbie car int he basement.  Can't part with it. 

Archived