Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Can't believe it is so quiet here after that run.

Big game on. I'm trying to hold down my expectations till after 12z tommorrow. Weber had a good tweet, post earlier those 2 shortwaves or the first one gets into alot of  raob areas tonight. But yea been great runs, trends since last night 0z runs no doubt

14 minutes ago, BIG FROSTY said:

What happened it was all doom and gloom yesterday at this time it was over the entire winter was over?? emoji300.pngemoji951.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bath tub sloshed!! JB on Facebook, talking about Guinea pigs! Lol

itll be back to gloom and doom by tomorrow! Everybody is probably watching Clemsux play!

14 minutes ago, BIG FROSTY said:

What happened it was all doom and gloom yesterday at this time it was over the entire winter was over?? emoji300.pngemoji951.png

They're either 1)... getting drunk at a New Year's eve party. 2) ... scared to jinx the 0z model runs. or 3) ... afraid to show their faces after punting January.

LC still thinks cold east starting roughly the last week in Jan.  Expecting a warm-up just prior to that period.

Yeah, Euro Weeklies have been pretty consistent with mid-Jan warmup then a somewhat stellar pattern to start Feb with the possibility of an +PNA/-EPO connection and looks at a -AO.

11 minutes ago, Jon said:

Yeah, Euro Weeklies have been pretty consistent with mid-Jan warmup then a somewhat stellar pattern to start Feb with the possibility of an +PNA/-EPO connection and looks at a -AO.

A warm-up from what?  Regardless of whether we get any snow or not the next two weeks, I'm hoping for a least a few days of notable chill.

13 minutes ago, CAD_Wedge_NC said:

Wait....what?... Am I understanding this correctly? He doesn't think any cold air will get here until the last week in Jan? Surely not.

No, I didn't do a good job of relaying the info.  He thinks we'll get a warm up after this upcoming cold shot, before the cold returns in late Jan.

Just now, Cold Rain said:

That's a good question.  Not sure how well they've been verifying.

Yeah not picking on your post but just thinking as of last week I believe they where not showing a decent pattern until like week 3 or 4. Here we are tracking an arctic front and maybe,  maybe some snow the first week in January.

4 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Yeah not picking on your post but just thinking as of last week I believe they where not showing a decent pattern until like week 3 or 4. Here we are tracking an arctic front and maybe,  maybe some snow the first week in January.

Yeah I get ya.  It seems like they've been flip-flopping a bit, but that's just anecdotal.  I don't have access, so I only go by what I read here.

Archived