Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 2016 obs/ discussion

2010 extreme

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another cold morning with Temps in the mid-30's. Looks like we might get back doored this weekend :(

LWX discussion didn't mention it.  you seeing something different in the models?  I can never spot back door fronts on the models. got to 31 at my house.  frosty

LWX discussion didn't mention it.  you seeing something different in the models?  I can never spot back door fronts on the models. got to 31 at my house.  frosty

Depends on the model, but the gfs doesn't look like much a backdoor.  Perhaps a little cooler to the east of the mountains due to a ne wind flow but nothing to speak of.  At least that's how it looks to me.

LWX discussion didn't mention it. you seeing something different in the models? I can never spot back door fronts on the models. got to 31 at my house. frosty

Yeah, looking beautiful now. I just saw something on TWC the other morning. I know how well we do those during spring, so I jumped to conclusions lol.

Not as chilly this morning. Temp of 43. This weather is boring.

Yeah, looking beautiful now. I just saw something on TWC the other morning. I know how well we do those during spring, so I jumped to conclusions lol.

Not as chilly this morning. Temp of 43. This weather is boring.

Agreed.  boring but in a good way I guess.  another morning I hit 32 so I got that but not much else.  I am left to wonder what La Nina will bring next winter so that is keeping my weather mind occupied.   

Archived