SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2016 obs/ discussion

2010 extreme

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice day yesterday -- still could use some more rain though.

Multiple chances over the next week or so. Just have to hope at least one decides to set up shop overhead.

The warm spell this week looks to get cut shorter than first advertised. First weekend of may favors BN temps. But BN in May is still usually very nice in the temp dept.

Multiple chances over the next week or so. Just have to hope at least one decides to set up shop overhead.

The warm spell this week looks to get cut shorter than first advertised. First weekend of may favors BN temps. But BN in May is still usually very nice in the temp dept.

yeah, from wednesday on, looks cool, cloudy with chances of rain. I'm cool with that.

Not so much the BN temps in May, though I know it will still be relatively nice. Pool is opening this weekend so it has a few weeks to get warm for Memorial Day. Need some nice temps. 

Pattern coming up is looking more and more on the wet side through the next 10 days. We could fail if the boundary ends up too far north or south. Right now the MA and parts of the SE are in the bullseye.

Plants and lawns could go into hyper drive.

most importantly -- I could breathe normally again! 

Archived