• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 15th-17th. Just believe it or leave it.

peteradiator

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can see why the Euro goes crazy...that trailing s/w actually gets too close and the thing basically does a phase with it so it tears the storm N with a sharp left turn.

The flatter solutions keep them more spaced.

It's also still on the more amped side of guidance...for now

You can see why the Euro goes crazy...that trailing s/w actually gets too close and the thing basically does a phase with it so it tears the storm N with a sharp left turn.

The flatter solutions keep them more spaced.

Yeah that's too bad. I thought it would flatten the flow a bit, but dam...look how quick the srn one turns neggy. That's been the theme no matter what. No blocking FTL.

The H850 0C is over Bradford, PA. A few hundred tickles east and we're snowy.

The s/w comes ashore the Pac coast 00z Sunday. We're going to need to see some big changes by then.

You can see where the EURO is too amped, and it blends with the other models into a HV Runner. Even a blend is too far west though. Need some changes.

Wow - that is an utterly different solution compared to all other guidance (save the UK) I've seen of these 12z runs... Hemispherically it is different .. the entire wave length between the west and east coasts is bodily shifted west of the other guidance by some 300 naut miles and is so everywhere - unilaterally.  

is it right - well, it is the Euro and it is D4.5 ...that trough depth in the E is right at the temporal boundary for when that particular guidance's lead accuracy gets depressingly wonderful ... 

perhaps this has happened ... and I am merely unaware... 

but, has the Euro EVER bucked trend in favor of a f snow storm ever - ahahahha.  Man, I swear those ECMWF scientist have a spy network perusing the web ... looking for doe-eyed snow believers to terrorize and maim in a Schadenfreudian lube fest ... 

Seriously, I don't know what it is, but the "Dr No" fun parlance and mystique ... that's f real man.  That's not just mystique.   It's not Dr Yes for a reason - .

but, has the Euro EVER bucked trend in favor of a f snow storm ever - ahahahha.  Man, I swear those ECMWF scientist have a spy network perusing the web ... looking for doe-eyed snow believers to terrorize and maim in a Schadenfreudian lube fest ... 

Seriously, I don't know what it is, but the "Dr No" fun parlance and mystique ... that's f real man.  That's not just mystique.   It's not Dr Yes for a reason - .

lol

Euro looks like it flips most of Upstate NY over to rain at some point too except maybe Buffalo.  They'll need to refresh the pack once the LE dies down later.  At least there hasn't been a pack to worry about at all this season here in ENY ;)

Of course I leave upstate NY the day before...

We were too far northwest for all of the coastals and now we may be too far east as the bulk of Upstate NY gets clocked. I'm at the point where a sandwich event snow ->  sleet/ice -> snow would be ok. I'll take it.  LOL  Euro of course is a washout even here.

Euro looks like it flips most of Upstate NY over to rain too at some point too except maybe Buffalo.  They'll need to refresh the pack once the LE dies down later.  At least there hasn't been a pack to worry about at all this season here in ENY ;)

Well, more often than not, verification is boring....and more often than not, the euro displays what will verify.

Archived