• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 15th-17th. Just believe it or leave it.

peteradiator

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nam is weak again

Yeah, wondering if the Euro caves to the idea of a less wound up Low. All of SNE sees rain due to lack of any meaningful high to the NW but some could have a more prolonged period of frozen and perhaps a bit less of a soaking for ski county.

I like the idea of a weaker, flatter solution but potent enough to give some decent front running snows. I just like watching falling snow, even if it washes away.

I can't remember a winter in which I never had to clear the driveway.  I must have had 1 or 2 growing up in New London, CT.  This year is rapidly approaching the first of my adult life.  Make.....it......stop.

12.9/3

I have put off buying a snow blower since mine broke mid-February last year and have been ok so far.

Yeah, wondering if the Euro caves to the idea of a less wound up Low. All of SNE sees rain due to lack of any meaningful high to the NW but some could have a more prolonged period of frozen and perhaps a bit less of a soaking for ski county.

I like the idea of a weaker, flatter solution but potent enough to give some decent front running snows. I just like watching falling snow, even if it washes away.

It's finally joining reality though....with the sharper trough. It's no longer taking the sfc low south of us.

Sigh, thanks for the reality check. Lol

Mid levels and then surface?

Yes...it does give front end snow...but then maybe a brief period of ZR and then rain...doesn't really matter anyway on specifics.

The idea though was that it finally decided to track the low up the HV like most other guidance.

Archived