• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 15th-17th. Just believe it or leave it.

peteradiator

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hold the low level cold pretty good in these situations....blocked from the south and southwest by higher hills. Obviously assuming we get some compromise track that doesn't take this thing west of ALB.  Right now my hope is a healthy front end then PL and some FZRA.  I can't bite on the GFS 18" ...it probably hasn't finished correcting west.

GFS track makes sense. Probably icy Berks and NW CT. 

1k feet here where I am is a good elevation if you like ice. Seems like we get a coldest level around that 800-1300 ft level in so many low level cold situations. Maybe helps that I have the higher terrain of the Catskills south... The lowlands around ALB usually warm to freezing first.

We could put him at 2kft and then he'd start complaining about being 50F while it's -ZR and 32F at 1kft.

We could put him at 2kft and then he'd start complaining about being 50F while it's -ZR and 32F at 1kft.

I hold the low level cold pretty good in these situations....blocked from the south and southwest by higher hills. Obviously assuming we get some compromise track that doesn't take this thing west of ALB.  Right now my hope is a healthy front end then PL and some FZRA.  I can't bite on the GFS 18" ...it probably hasn't finished correcting west.

I think your in a good seat Rick for this one

Archived