joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8th Monster Ocean storm obs and hallucinations

Bostonseminole

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It opened up all of Eastern CT up to ORH. 

If the HRRR is correct it fills back in, . No-one seems to have any idea if it does or if the snow is over except for OES zones

HRRR has been way too bullish today.

Maybe you'll get an extra inch today.

Take 'em down as you like to say - though the Farmington Valley is getting it pretty good.

It opened up all of Eastern CT up to ORH. 

If the HRRR is correct it fills back in, . No-one seems to have any idea if it does or if the snow is over except for OES zones

I think Danbury's been getting pummeled for a while; hoping that band gets dragged east as it moves out, rather than getting eaten alive by that growing and ominous sucker hole.

HRRR has been way too bullish today.

Maybe you'll get an extra inch today.

Take 'em down as you like to say - though the Farmington Valley is getting it pretty good.

I agree ..This one didn't live up to what I thought would happen. Be lucky to scratch out to my low end of 4-8. 

HRRR really sucked this one. 

You'd think as the storm pulls away that band has to pivot thru,,,but maybe it just dries up there...

Still snowing here, but light tiny flake nonsense

I agree ..This one didn't live up to what I thought would happen. Be lucky to scratch out to my low end of 4-8

HRRR really sucked this one. 

You'd think as the storm pulls away that band has to pivot thru,,,but maybe it just dries up there...

Still snowing here, but light tiny flake nonsense

8" - lol.

84 not good shape. Couple crashes. Donks tailgating everywhere. I'm chilling at DD in southington. Hi winter wolf.

Is 84 bad there?  Cuz I gotta leave Cheshire soon and come through there on way to West HArtford.....talked to wife who was on Troutbrook in WeHa and she said road was covered, not plowed, and it was coming down hard......radar looks like eastern edge just sitting over East Hartford and the whole thing looks like its beginning to pivot maybe....but I don't know how to read it very well....

Is 84 bad there? Cuz I gotta leave Cheshire soon and come through there on way to West HArtford.....talked to wife who was on Troutbrook in WeHa and she said road was covered, not plowed, and it was coming down hard......radar looks like eastern edge just sitting over East Hartford and the whole thing looks like its beginning to pivot maybe....but I don't know how to read it very well....

84 is covered, some spots aren't plowed. Even though there aren't huge totals, the fluff stuff sticks easily. There were a couple crashes and a few stranded cars in ditches lol.

23/0F  heavy virga up here in Central NH.  Lots of virga obscuring the higher ridges but evaporating before it gets to ground level.  Radar shows good returns but don't believe it.  The White Mountains are not getting snow now even though radar says otherwise. Still bare ground in my yard.  Amazing only about 11" of snow for the season.  3-4" forecast is going to bust way low.

....edit  first flakes 3:35pm

Archived