joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January and #HECS2016 Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief, the PR section of this board is awful.  Wait, it's worse than awful.

Lol. Embarrassing, pitiful and disgraceful are way too nice to describe that total s**t show. Yet all the people in charge of this board are EXTREME lefties so they allow that constant BS and drivel to stay. That section should be eliminated, it's an Obamanation.

Lol. Embarrassing, pitiful and disgraceful are way too nice to describe that total s**t show. Yet all the people in charge of this board are EXTREME lefties so they allow that constant BS and drivel to stay. That section should be eliminated, it's an Obamanation.

OBAMA-Nation. A great nation, that is. ;)

I thought this was a thread to discuss our HECS. Not some political crud. I have to see that crud everywhere. I don't really want to see it here. Just sayin..

I agree. But as usual, it is the conservatives that inject politics where it does not belong, and is not appropriate. I deal with it almost daily at the lunch table at work. There I simply get up and leave.

I agree. But as usual, it is the conservatives that inject politics where it does not belong, and is not appropriate. I deal with it almost daily at the lunch table at work. There I simply get up and leave.

I can dig it. I just don't want to come back in a few months to read through our HECS thread and see political talk lol. Remember, this will be a thread for the archives ;)

I can dig it. I just don't want to come back in a few months to read through our HECS thread and see political talk lol. Remember, this will be a thread for the archives ;)

Yup, and mods should remove the posts, mine included. I know this is banter, but I do not believe injecting OT stuff in here is appropriate. Political "discussion" is the most effective way to completely derail and destroy a good thread.

It's the worst. Unreadable, at best.

Disagree.... I think most people in PR are reasonable.... there's a decent mix of center-right to left-wing posters and a lot of good discussions.

We had a few big plows in our subdivision two days ago to widen the roads to more than one way. Took them most of the day. The tire flaps said the company was in Ashland, Chesapeake, and Richmond, so they were brought in from outside to help move what the regular contractor couldn't.

Also saw front-end loaders throwing snow from from some huge piles into dump trucks at Burke Lake Road and Rolling Road the other day. Not sure where the final resting place was for that snow.

There are some colossal piles in the parking lots. I went to home Depot and leisure world plaza last night and knew they would be big but my goodness. If we turn cold in Feb they will make it well into March. Slip and fall season every cold night for months.

D8 with 100% coverage. My snowpack needs are satisfied. Bring on the warmth.

Yea, a couple warm days sounds kinda nice before we start the Feb winter blitz. Warmth and windy rain is on tap. May as well embrace it.

This may sound sick to normal people. But I'd love to see a big rain event on top of the snowpack. Yup, I like floods lol. I'm a severe weather junkie. I like it all :)

Archived