SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Storm Banter & Complaint Thread, Jan 22-23

No snow for you

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably better to just be pessimistic and whenever through models show a good storm, say something like they but we know that won't happen, or they are probably wrong, then add lol at the end.

I am half tempted to restrict your posting abilities in a banter and compliant thread, please feel free to gripe on, I am listening.

They got an ignore button, use it!!

Or you can't figure it out , like looking at a model!

You are probably on about 50+ members ignore list.

He's on more ignore lists than 50, I'd bet.  He's on mine but so many of you quote and reply to his bait posts that I end up still seeing too many of 'em.  Not sure why he's not banned, because he trolls like a master... except maybe he's related to somebody or married to somebody or sleeping with somebody or something.  LOL.  :rolleyes:

you guys held out till most of the precip was through, I wasnt sure you would..... so at least it wont be moderate rain and 33 it will just be drizzle and 33.....

Yes absolutely. Thanks. I'm always grateful for any grace. 

We still have the ull, the 850 crash, and some significant wrap around possible for the northeast corner of NC to go!  :)

Wow, I guess it's okay for mods to insult and personally attack posters here.

Its wasn't an insult, it was advice. You have been on these forums for years and make the same vapid statements over and over, month after month, year after year.  You need to learn.  Oh, and in reply to one of your questions from earlier today, having your power lines underground does make you less likely to lose your power during an ice storm.

5 hour road trip. 2 nights accommodations. Watching it snow at my house on webcam. Fuel line froze not sure how going to get home. But in the end got no one to blame but myself. Going to change my name to ihategulfcoastconvection. But. Spending two days just me and my son now that is priceless.

Archived