Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Med/Long Range Discussion Part 3

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep we always have a shot when they are modeled south. very intriguing developments today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euro has modeled a good number of snowstorms this year to our south and they have all failed. Eventually, one has to hit I guess, but I'll believe it when one finally happens.

I don't hate the window I'm just not sure what we are looking at yet.

Me neither. I'd prefer the inch that the euro drops vs a rainstorm while PA northward get destroyed. Para will save us.

Seems like highs have ended up weaker lately as opposed to earlier in the season. This is good for the euro and bad for the gfs. Haha

Me neither. I'd prefer the inch that the euro drops vs a rainstorm while PA northward get destroyed. Para will save us.

Seems like highs have ended up weaker lately as opposed to earlier in the season. This is good for the euro and bad for the gfs. Haha

we lost the  JMA

jma_z500_mslp_us_8.png

Yeah 0z was a good hit, 6" for us, 990 off the NC/VA coast. But I was referring to today's 12z Euro Para; curious to see if it shows another OP run with a hit.

Not sure when it comes out...It usually comes out at 6pm or so on Vista,...but doesnt always show up...not sure what time on Wxbell...0z never showed up

Archived