Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You only post when you're working?

I work behind a computer all day and I almost always have this page running in the background. 

The other reason for less posting than normal is the amazing stretch of warmth we had in December didn't exactly put me into mid season form. I haven't done more than a quick glance at any of the modeling in the last several months.

One thing I will say about the 180hr threat, there doesn't appear to be much in the way of available cold air even with a track over a 100 miles east of ACY on the 18z GEFS mean. Not only does it not appear cold enough for snow, but temps look to be several degrees above normal. Not exactly what you want to see if you're looking for snow out of this system on the coastal plain. 

gfs-ens_T2ma_eus_31.png

The Rangers have a bunch of homegrown talent recently signed to lucrative long term deals that have this team cap-strung beyond belief. These same players seem gassed from all the games they have played the last 4 years in the playoffs (and not winning it). Girardi, staal, mcD are having terrible years. Hayes, Krieder and Nash have been invisible. No idea what this organization does if this season continues to tank. So frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigs are cheap though... Then again we have PA for that

Yep, around $40/carton (less with frequent promos) from major manufacturers. Gas is cheaper too. As of yesterday on my ride back from Williamsburg, I saw several stations for $1.65/gallon. Could be less by tomorrow with the end of the holiday season.

Archived