• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

Huge underground biz . VA stamped stuff comes up 50 bucks a carton cheaper .

( don't smoke ) .

OK will change my vote to stinks from sucks.

Spend a weekend going to the breweries, wineries, and distilleries along VA-151 near Charlottesville and you'll change your mind.  No place quite like it anywhere else on the East Coast.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rangers have a bunch of homegrown talent recently signed to lucrative long term deals that have this team cap-strung beyond belief. These same players seem gassed from all the games they have played the last 4 years in the playoffs (and not winning it). Girardi, staal, mcD are having terrible years. Hayes, Krieder and Nash have been invisible. No idea what this organization does if this season continues to tank. So frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see them making a somewhat significant trade. They truthfully weren't playing well during that streak they were racking up wins - Ludquist was out of his mind though. Aren't going to keep winning for long being outshot 42 - 18 every night. Last night I say no passion .... a flat, tired, disinterested team. My son's Pee Wee team played a better game today!!! And we won!!!

Yep, around $40/carton (less with frequent promos) from major manufacturers. Gas is cheaper too. As of yesterday on my ride back from Williamsburg, I saw several stations for $1.65/gallon. Could be less by tomorrow with the end of the holiday season.

I always gas up in Jersey on my way home from work.. 1.65-1.70 at most stations

Because one station in the very southern end of our metro area hit exactly 50? Enough dude.

No, read the post:

lol exactly what was forecasted, yet some where saying we would hit 50

Temps were above what had been forecasted from DC to NYC.  45 in KNYC, 47 in KLGA, and KJFK at 48 were all above forecast (you could argue KNYC was closer to an error margin, but still).  You may see it as semantics, but if we are going to have a discussion on here based on fact, then that needs to be maintained.  Sorry to all that it hasn't been cold and snowy yet, but merely observing that we are continuing to be above normal (at least up till now before the bottom drops out over the next couple of days) and temps are still rising higher than forecast doesn't change anything.

No, read the post:

Temps were above what had been forecasted from DC to NYC. 45 in KNYC, 47 in KLGA, and KJFK at 48 were all above forecast (you could argue KNYC was closer to an error margin, but still). You may see it as semantics, but if we are going to have a discussion on here based on fact, then that needs to be maintained. Sorry to all that it hasn't been cold and snowy yet, but merely observing that we are continuing to be above normal (at least up till now before the bottom drops out over the next couple of days) and temps are still rising higher than forecast doesn't change anything.

HE WAS QUOTING A POST ABOUT KNYC TEMPS. The forecasted high was 43, it hit 44. Jfc.

Point still stands. Care to amend your statement now about nyc hitting 50, or are you going to keep pretending allsnows quote had no context? Ffs

Fine, I misspoke that "plenty" of places hit 50 in the NYC metro, but my point DOES stand that the temps were still above forecast by a greater-than-negligible margin.

It hit 45.  It's not hard to look this stuff up:

http://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KNYC.html

KNYC was 2 degrees above the forecast. If you guys are going to go around the region an hour S etc then I will go an hour N and use Newberg where it hit 41.

You guys have to let the warmth go. Between now and the 20th , you will see 4 or 5  or so AN days.

That's the guidance boys. Let it go.

Chris I did amend . I will lose 1 day to a shtty low temp.

So 5 through the 20th .... 1/4/16   6:45 AM 

KNYC was 2 degrees above the forecast. If you guys are going to go around the region an hour S etc then I will go an hour N and use Newberg where it hit 41.

You guys have to let the warmth go. Between now and the 20th , you will see 3 or so AN days.

That's the guidance boys. Let it go.

OK, we will mark you down for < 5 AN days by between 4 Jan and 20 Jan.

PB GFI is the Donald Trump of the NYC sub-forum, never afraid to tell it like it is and fervently delivers criticism to other posters' outlandish logic when attacked.

Umm no, PB backs up his stuff whlle Trump is just a cartoon character who makes stuff up and spouts off racist nonsense....Sanders is the guy telling it like it  is, and for that he can't get any love from the Democratic party...

Archived