joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are entering into a great pattern . Do not focus on OP runs at this distance . -5 to -7SD AO will yield big results. 

Be patient and wait to see what this looks like inside 5 days .

You are so in the game , it`s not funny. 

We are entering into a great pattern . Do not focus on OP runs at this distance . -5 to -7SD AO will yield big results. 

At this point I'm hoping for a couple inches from the clipper. At least we'd get our first accumulation out of the way 

I agree. The subtropical jet is quite active. As long as the pattern holds, there will likely be opportunities.

Do you think I can get in on the action...2 inch snows are the absolute pinnacle for snowplowing..everyone gets done but in minimal time

Perfect for me. All the money without the back breaking labor. From a financial standpoint I would rather have it snow 2" every day then one big 8" storm. Though a really big storm (when a snow emergency is declared) I get paid double time so that's the ultimate

Some of the boards most knowledgeable posters have been talking about a favorable pattern setting up in the mid to long range. Now we are starting to see evidence of this on the OP models. Doesn't matter one bit that this run had the storm offshore (and verbatim it's still a brushing for our most eastern and souther posters). Even a foolish weenie such as myself can see there is opportunity ahead.

Archived