joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why he even posts.  All he does is insult everyone who questions anything of what he says and then hides behind his computer.

Looks like he just admitted had busted the 11,12 storm and I've been following him some time, be might be rash,but he's pretty good when he's on his game

Not sure why he even posts.  All he does is insult everyone who questions anything other than what he says and then hides behind his computer.  

He can be rough, I had no idea how fragile the egos of weather experts are, but I guess they take a lot of heat from the public for not getting things right. But you see this in any field where forecasters try to predict things like sports or politics, I am thinking of the spat between Sam Wang and Nate Silverman in 2014 ( Nate was right ) re the mid term elections. Wang uses only polling stats while Nate does use intangibles. Both have had successes and misses. But with weather, everyone pays attention. Call for rain and someone cancels a barbecue, it had better rain....call for historic snow and it doesn't, people get miffed....

Archived