• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

He's a troll. He posts what ever best fits his "warm and snowless" agenda. PB has been schooling him so far this month.

No way in hell we go snowless till the 22nd in the coming pattern. Quote me on that

Yeah we could go snowless for that long because we're still battling negative influences from pacific air. But the longer the blocking pattern persists, the more likely we get something eventually.

Personally I think we get some kind of event by then.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a troll. He posts what ever best fits his "warm and snowless" agenda. PB has been schooling him so far this month.

No way in hell we go snowless till the 22nd in the coming pattern. Quote me on that

The 22nd? Yeah we definitely could, the 31st?  Very unlikely.  Even the 27th might be unlikely.

All the teles look good. And the EPO is now forecasted to be Neutral not positive anymore.  :whistle:

Edit: for some reason the image for the EPO, NAO, PNA isn't working so here is the link ftp://ftp.cdc.noaa.gov/Public/gbates/reforecast2/teleconn/4panel.png

And the AO is off the charts!! as per some of the forecast models ao.sprd2.gif

The sea temp in the New York Bight is still 50 degrees. The Battery is 45 degrees. It's still pretty warm out there.

Long Island sound water temperatures about 40. Buoy way in ocean south of Rhode Island, water temperature is 48, Sandy hook water temperature is 41.4, Atlantic City water temperature is. 45.

Montauk, 44.

South of montauk, 50,

South of Jones beach it's 51

Majority of stations reporting are below 50, I say were doing fine!

, and he was really quiet after everything looked cold, then when ritten house started,he started.

Long Island sound water temperatures about 40. Buoy way in ocean south of Rhode Island, water temperature is 48, Sandy hook water temperature is 41.4, Atlantic City water temperature is. 45.

Montauk, 44.

South of montauk, 50,

South of Jones beach it's 51

Majority of stations reporting are below 50, I say were doing fine!

Yes, but any storm track closer to the coast with east to southeast winds would bring in the ocean air and any snow would change to rain.

It's still a cutter with a NAO-/AO-/PNA+ 

Timing is everything.

You realize the overall pattern just reset 7 days ago and then a ridge is flying the flow as the trough pulled back and whats on the other side is exactly what you want to see .

If the 18z GFS was ever right , you would be very happy. 

Archived