• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

Their age? They are younger than the Sox aside from Arod and Beltran.

Yanks SP is  superior. The wildcard is can Tanaka come back healthy. Bullpen is best in baseball..Will is going to disagree and say they(sox) will regress more to middle of the pack because the Sox pitchers are ground ball pitchers.and bullpens aren't important...but that's just  his view. And then he'll say there's a sports forum for this kind of talk.  

Today turning out decent for many with sun/cloud mix and temps around 60. Hell of a way to run a backdoor

Well you could always give a good rebuttal in the sports forum where I posted it...but I know that you would never do that. :lol:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a fan back then after the 2003 loss, it was most delicious in game 7 in 2004 to see the stadium filled with Yankees fans that looked like they got whacked over the head with a 2 by 4 after the Red Sox had blown the game open just a few innings in. Just thousands of sullen faces that slowly exited the building through the next several innings.

By the time the 9th inning came around, it was Fenway South. I never heard so many cheers for Sox players in that stadium with each play they made.

Great rivalry back then...now, not so much.

Grand Slam by Damon and the Sox have ripped it open early at Yankee stadium...

The trade-off was worth it in losing in 2003 for the ridiculousness of 2004's playoff run. Best redemption ever.

wut? my town in RI was always 50/50 split. Game 7 Walk offs are by far more dramatic, debilitating than anything else, just looking at Pedro's face in that hoodie makes me smiile

Albany, NY was a split of Yanks and Sox fans, with the rogue Mets fan thrown in.

Up here in VT though it's all Sox by a vast majority.

Huh? I post in the Yankees thread regularly...just not much this season so far, but the season is young. OTOH, you almost never post anything in the Sox thread. :lol:

I don't like posting in Sox threads because it's always perceived as trolling when another teams fans come in and make comments, whether they are legit or not. The last comment I will say is the AL east is very even. Any 1 of those 5 times has a legitimate chance to win it. And whomever it is.. It will be because of SP

Their age? They are younger than the Sox aside from Arod and Beltran.

Yanks SP is  superior. The wildcard is can Tanaka come back healthy. Bullpen is best in baseball..Will is going to disagree and say they(sox) will regress more to middle of the pack because the Sox pitchers are ground ball pitchers.and bullpens aren't important...but that's just  his view. And then he'll say there's a sports forum for this kind of talk.  

Today turning out decent for many with sun/cloud mix and temps around 60. Hell of a way to run a backdoor

You might want to check those ages ..the entire Yankees infield is older than Sox infield. You have a better shot of Kate Upton showing up at your door tonight than Tanaka being healthy.

Grand Slam by Damon and the Sox have ripped it open early at Yankee stadium...

The trade-off was worth it in losing in 2003 for the ridiculousness of 2004's playoff run. Best redemption ever.

With the finishing touch in St. Louis by the light of a full lunar eclipse.

Hey guys, I have a thread in the NYC forum called "favorite weather moment". I would like to know everyone's favorite weather moment

I posted there a couple days ago, and apparently killed the thread as no one has posted since.  Don't wish to do the same here, if I can help it.

I don't like posting in Sox threads because it's always perceived as trolling when another teams fans come in and make comments, whether they are legit or not. The last comment I will say is the AL east is very even. Any 1 of those 5 times has a legitimate chance to win it. And whomever it is.. It will be because of SP

true never met a more defensive group whether it's annual snowfall or their baseball team.

The only thing you've ever posted in the Sox threads was :weenie:  

Cheap cheap housing 15 minutes away

Not in Princeton though. That place is $$$

Rutland and Gardner are cheap. Ashburnham might be best bang for buck tho. A bit more expensive than the other two but far nicer...and a real weenie snow spot high up on the east slopes there.

Rutland and Gardner are cheap. Ashburnham might be best bang for buck tho. A bit more expensive than the other two but far nicer...and a real weenie snow spot high up on the east slopes there.

Rutland is pretty nice IMHO, but less snow than Ashburnham...Westminster is a nice town, but again is pretty $$$. Parts of Gardner are a pit...but very cheap. Templeton isn't bad, as is the Hubb, but both are rather boring

Ashburnham might be the best call...

Actually, some parts of Fitchburg are decent...very small parts. Scooter might call them cute

Rutland is pretty nice IMHO, but less snow than Ashburnham...Westminster is a nice town, but again is pretty $$$. Parts of Gardner are a pit...but very cheap. Templeton isn't bad, as is the Hubb, but both are rather boring

Actually, some parts of Fitchburg are decent...very small parts. Scooter might call them cute

Yeah West Fitchburg is pretty nice...and a great snow spot. Big contrast vs eastern FIT.

I like cute neighborhoods.

Archived