joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb. 26 Storm DISC+OBS

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - So I have an issue with someone that measures in town.. they seem to round up. 1.5" is my total and they were reporting 2" an hour ago. This is a trend I keep seeing. I see another report of 1.5" at 7am which seems reasonable. the two measurements that I see are like on top of each other! I wish people were more accurate! 

OK - So I have an issue with someone that measures in town.. they seem to round up. 1.5" is my total and they were reporting 2" an hour ago. This is a trend I keep seeing. I see another report of 1.5" at 7am which seems reasonable. the two measurements that I see are like on top of each other! I wish people were more accurate! 

Also true with the .05" stuff. That is when ppl should round up fwiw

Looks like well over 3 here. No measurement because I'm at work. Might be pushing 4".

If you're at work, how do you know? Just trying to get an idea of measurements over there. I have a request into my wife to measure for me. I left my house at 6:30 and there was 1" on the ground at that time.

Winding down now, I have 2.8 inches of snow total, on top of 2 inches in the exposed areas and on top of 3 to 3.5 inches on the north side of the house.

Wow what a storm! I received nearly 3 inches. I had expected 1 inch, if that. That band was so much fun. I have a bit over 15 inches on the season. That is pretty good. Most winters I expect to see 10 to 14 inches even tho my seasonal climo is 19 to 21 inches. After a winter like last winter when I saw 48.5 inches (which is BOSTON'S seasonal average LMAO), I expect to see a couple winters with 10 or less inches.

Winding down now, I have 2.8 inches of snow total, on top of 2 inches in the exposed areas and on top of 3 to 3.5 inches on the north side of the house.

Wow what a storm! I received nearly 3 inches. I had expected 1 inch, if that. That band was so much fun. I have a bit over 15 inches on the season. That is pretty good. Most winters I expect to see 10 to 14 inches even tho my seasonal climo is 19 to 21 inches. After a winter like last winter when I saw 48.5 inches (which is BOSTON'S seasonal average LMAO), I expect to see a couple winters with 10 or less inches.

You don't count the .5's and .3's we received. I don't blame you. I'm sitting at 17.3 for the season with the 2.8 I added this morning.

But I am in a different spot in the county by Indy Hill so there may be slight differences.

Archived