Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb. 26 Storm DISC+OBS

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRATS MAN! That is what we like to hear! I hope you get lots more! You are in a good location! 

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

:sled:  :hug:  :snowing:  :clap:  :thumbsup:  :wub:

Thanks, this is nice to see after the shutout last weekend. Heavy snow and sticking to everything including roads. I'm working from home today- Jebwalk will commence this afternoon.  :snowing:

Band is strengthening up and snow is getting heavier. Wow what a storm! Looks like I WILL get at least 2 inches after all!

I simply cannot believe I have now had 14 inches on the season! Thats about average after a year like last year when I got 48.5 inches. 1.3 inches + 1.2 inches + 6 inches + 4 inches +1.5 this storm --- and STILL snowing!!!

This is only a casual observance, but It's strange because it seems like when they should be in their best range, ie, uber-short term, they seem to be an hour or two off.  I almost feel like that map just happened.

I pretty much stopped using them whatsoever, I've found that if I just look at the most recent GFS/EURO I can more accurately predict the shut off time.

Balto Co gave it up

When is mapgirl going to report more than virga?

SNOWWWWWW

at work in Hunt Valley. :)

was spitting flurries when I left, pixie dust falling when I dropped the kiddo off at daycare on Middletown Road, snow picked up as I headed south. Steady snow falling now at work near the Town Center. 83 was wet, McCormick/Schilling were snow covered. 

Archived