Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 16th - February 17th Snow/Ice Storm OBS

superjames1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. I’m in town visiting family and we’re approx 1.3 miles south of the KGRD reporting station. I’m doubtful the FRZ rain will last long, but I’m alway ready for winter weather surprises. LOL.

The airport is about 185 ft higher than I am so should give you the best shot. I dont mind some FRZ as long as it does not cause damage like the 2003 ice storm in Augusta GA. Peace!

Hi guys I just joined this site to tell yall ice is starting form on the trees and my deck in Anderson SC. The temperature  is 31 degrees depoint 22. Wind is blowing NE. I live south of the 85 corridor where they was calling for cold rain!  Maybe it will get bad here to? Thoughts?

Welcome. just an fyi, Check out the discussion thread before asking IMBY questions. There is plenty of information there..if for some reason you can't gather enough info to tell, go to the banter thread..which is better to ask those sorts of things. We do this to keep the main thread on topic, which is general model discussion and to prevent people from having to sort through so many posts that normally can be answered just by reading the thread.

From Chris Justus, WYFF, Greenville, SC:

On air now with a special edition of WYFF News 4 at 4pm. Tune in for the latest. Will now only see ice.....this is going to be a big ice storm. Please get to where you need to be. Ice totals will approach .50-.75 inches in some places.

Wow!!

1/4 " of sleet on my driveway ! 5eaff4ab0fb830116c520fdf71e7831f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived