joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snowathon Obs/ Nowcast 02/07-02/09

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of today has been sleet for me...occasional flakes mixed in. Only 4.9" total from Saturday AM until now. .7" of that is sleet.

GON hasn't reported snow since 14z. Guessing most of the UP obs were sleet or maybe some graupel mix. Managed to stay virtually all snow here.

Eye Test says more than 2011, and the snow banks many places around my yard have never been higher Ever. But my Depth continues to be the one sad place during this epic stretch as I'm still 2 inches below 2011.

13" (Which I Never get that odd number lol)

26.5" Base

58.75" since 1/24

67" Season Total

Was in Taunton earlier, and it was magical.

probably a good 10" less in depth down this way.

Quite the north south gradient in this area. Even at my gfs place in Lakeville there is noticeably less than here

Mainly because of that event last week that ended up ticking just cold enough that we had limited mixing up here

Something that is getting lost year is potential records for longest amount of time with continuous now as I ended up with 62 hours. My Record since I started keeping weather stats in 2002 was 71 hours in March of 2004ish? Can't remember exactly. But it was JUST under 3 days at 71 Hours. Ticked me off that it couldn't make 72 Haha!!

Something that is getting lost year is potential records for longest amount of time with continuous now as I ended up with 62 hours. My Record since I started keeping weather stats in 2002 was 71 hours in March of 2004ish? Can't remember exactly. But it was JUST under 4 days at 71 Hours. Ticked me off that it couldn't make 72 Haha!!

That's 3 days last time I checked...

Archived