Newest Member
    joxey
Snowathon Obs/ Nowcast 02/07-02/09

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you guys are spin-meisters...taking lessons from Kev? :lol:

I just said I didn't believe in the apocolypse scenario that if BOS got another 15-20", that the city would be shut down for a week or more which is what the original argument was...driving in the city will be horrible, but the city will be up and running pretty quickly.

It is pretty effed up there based on news reports, etc. the T thing is pretty amazing

I just said I didn't believe in the apocolypse scenario that if BOS got another 15-20", that the city would be shut down for a week or more which is what the original argument was...driving in the city will be horrible, but the city will be up and running pretty quickly.

They will be getting up from the Canvas, as mother nature gets ready to drop the boom again Thur pm?

Also I don't think we are done for the night

They will be getting up from the Canvas, as mother nature gets ready to drop the boom again Thur pm?

Also I don't think we are done for the night

If BOS gets another foot on Thursday and even a moderate event on Sunday, then I'll start thinking they'll need to shut down for a week. :lol:

It's been a run like I haven't seen or even heard of documented except on dead sea scrolls before we had records.

Saw your post, looked outside, and it's dumping again. Vey windy too

Yup

One constant in all our biggies this year....was the way they just Kept going and going

If we are lucky we can drag that shmegma from PA/NJ that sort of trails off thru long island and is almost connected to the stuff developing in ECT  N RI SE MA

Lol who said a week? How much in Natick?

you guys should never say never, history has a way of repeating itself and it ain't done

Hey I didn't say never...in fact, I'm sure at some point in the past 500 years there has been a 5 foot snowpack around here. Maybe this is the year it happens again.

Archived