• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

The front-end white stuff tonight is just going to be for show. I know this in my head.

But I also know that if I drive my new summer-tired Mustang into DC tonight as I had planned, temps will crash and it will be more than just a pretty evening. 

(Disclaimer: I drive cars for a living. I am a professional. Do not drive your car in the winter on summer tires. You will dead.)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The front-end white stuff tonight is just going to be for show. I know this in my head.

But I also know that if I drive my new summer-tired Mustang into DC tonight as I had planned, temps will crash and it will be more than just a pretty evening. 

(Disclaimer: I drive cars for a living. I am a professional. Do not drive your car in the winter on summer tires. You will dead.)

Well alrighty then  :blink:

I hope it rains hard enough to completely wash away the salt on my street so the 6" sun-tues sticks and stays. 

i hope you're right regarding the 6" snow.  we're due for an area wide, warning level powdery event.  the 12z gfs looked stretched out to me.  i'm not even sure what i mean by that, but i would prefer a more consolidated 6-10 hour event.  i trust that type of setup more.  we'll see what happens.

Not too excited about the GFS/GGEM either. Hopefully it gets wetter as we get closer to the event. I like 2" snows, but I'd like something a little more substantial for this type of event.

on the flip side, the darker shaded greens weren't too far either and just like that last clipper a couple weeks ago, all it would take is a moderate band to produce in those temps.  i measured 4-4.5" from that one and it's because every flake counted.

I don't really have a good answer because I don't have a "childish scale." But it's up there with Boner sitting there pretending to be disinterested as O'Bammer lauds the economic recovery.

meh, that's a p good answer; give yourself a lil cred.

For someone with just a few dozen posts, infekshus is turning out to be quite the drama queen

there are a multitude of negative things i could use to describe many of the crappy OT banter posts, certainly including mine, but drama queen? lolz.

example?  royalty and acting have never been favs of mine; i'd like to see your example(s) so that i know just how much of a dick i should be to myself, fozzie.

Archived