joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 9-10 Storm Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tradeoffs. Shadowing and downsloping vs. CAD and retention. in the end I'd probably still rather be in Kevin's position .I hate storms where he gets 22 and I get 8 like that early March storm a couple years ago.

Yeah if he gets off on holding onto zr a few hours longer before he roars into the 40's and radiational cooling..more power to him..I'll take accumulating snow chances later this week while he faces BL problems..it all evens out

Made it to the mbta station (Lowell) in one piece, but walking around is a hazard with slippery sidewalks, and even grass that's coated with ice. Roads we're ok with all the treatments.

The snow never made it this far north but looking forward to seeing what Boston is like.

Nearby about 90% gone now.

Made it to the mbta station (Lowell) in one piece, but walking around is a hazard with slippery sidewalks, and even grass that's coated with ice. Roads we're ok with all the treatments.

The snow never made it this far north but looking forward to seeing what Boston is like.

Most anything will be melted in BOS by the time you get there...it's up to 43 there.

Amazing CF though...with everything iced just west of the city...and still below freezing there.

Archived