wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
December 2014 Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicky gone, Nelly gone, Haloti gone, winter cancelled.  Goodbye dear friends.

jumping-off-mtn-gif.gif

Haloti Ngata going to be suspended for 4 games for Adderall usage. Man, him and Chris Davis got to stop hanging out. This is getting ridiculous. I guess sports for this whole area is brutal outside of the Wizards  :wacko2:

Andrew Miller to the Yankees to throw a little more salt on the wound and the week still isn't over. What's next?

I think people should complain more about the 12/9-12/10 thread

Lol. Nothing else to track as we wait for this crappy pattern to change. And it is an interesting storm from a  meteorological perspective. Could produce over 2 feet in parts of Vermont and Maine. Dont get why some people are bitching about it.

Lol. Nothing else to track as we wait for this crappy pattern to change. And it is an interesting storm from a meteorological perspective. Could produce over 2 feet in parts of Vermont and Maine. Dont get why some people are bitching about it.

Cool! I'll be sure to check in regularly on a thread dedicated to a storm that's going to give northern New England a couple feet of snow.

we do jwarm/wet, cold/dry very well here.  last year, just like 09/10, is causing some people to forget that.

Yep. There's been a much higher than average amount of weenieness on this forum from some people who should really know better (and yeah I blame this on last year). 40's and rain followed by clear skies and a freeze is.... a typical December around here.

This sub forum covers a wide range, geographically and climatologically. There are people who live right on the coasts of MD and DE where there are flooding concerns with this storm. Heavy rain threat along and east of the bay. And wind. Some people need to learn climo....seems they constantly forget where they live. Its not all snow, all the time in early Dec.

I actually lived in Scotland for a brief period in the late 90,s. While it rained frequently, the sun was a more frequent visitor than it has been here as of late. Scottish weather would be an improvement over this.

Ha. Where did you live? Parts of the Highlands super notorious for rainfall/drear.

Ha. Where did you live? Parts of the Highlands super notorious for rainfall/drear.

The granite city. Aberdeen. Plenty forays into the north islands for some peat brick fires and whiskey driven fireside debates. Wood was harder to find on the outer islands than a snowflake in downtown DC.

Archived