joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2014 Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA! Ya, mine seemed done growing and then came back and got green.. more seed I had planted late has come up! Surprised!

lol

I'm glad you realized that I was kidding, but I actually do remember in '09 how green the grass was during the first week of December because of the warmth and all the rain we had gotten.  When the big snow came, I remember the grass being soggy underneath in spite of the recent cold.

I'm so confused.  I go to the Med/Long thread to see if things are looking up later this month and all I read about is Monday.

I don't think the staff has banned you from starting new threads for rainstorms. 

What do the other terrible models have to say?

You're back in classic form after that ~1 week diversion before Thanksgiving when you acted like a snow weenie. 

You know what I am going to change my attitude on this pattern... I think it will change and Xmas will be cold and snowy... The martini can be a very powerful motivator...WSW for Xmas eve...periods of snow..heavy at times...lows 20s highs 30s but dropping after noon...8-14 inches...travel not recommended.

You know what I am going to change my attitude on this pattern... I think it will change and Xmas will be cold and snowy... The martini can be a very powerful motivator...WSW for Xmas eve...periods of snow..heavy at times...lows 20s highs 30s but dropping after noon...8-14 inches...travel not recommended.

I'm going to hug your forecast lol.

Archived