joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December obs/disco/short range

Ian

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a perfect day for late October/early November. Frosty start, shed the coat in the afternoon. Was a beautiful sunrise this morning as well. 

Living in DC for decades, you see all sorts of beautiful photos of the area.  That is one of the very best.  Awesome.  Any chance of posting the full size?

Hit 60.1F here in Clarksburg an hour ago. Wretched. Santabomb warmth fail with a high of 49.9F, post Christmas cold fail with a high of 60.1F.

I saw the first robin of spring in my front yard today. I threw rocks at it

Robins don't go anywhere, so you threw rocks at yearlong residents.

And get off my lawn!

I really appreciate that, but I'd defer to Ian w that honor.

Lots of great photogs these days.. yourself included. It is a pretty shot.. I can still count my DC sunrises (without snow) on two hands. I actually thought about it last night after looking at satellite but that was like 1am lol. You do get some solid variety.. the foliage/low clouds pic down the river valley or whatever it was... one of the best foliage pics I saw this yr.

Lots of great photogs these days.. yourself included. It is a pretty shot.. I can still count my DC sunrises (without snow) on two hands. I actually thought about it last night after looking at satellite but that was like 1am lol. You do get some solid variety.. the foliage/low clouds pic down the river valley or whatever it was... one of the best foliage pics I saw this yr.

What do you shoot with Ian?

Archived