joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December obs/disco/short range

Ian

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's how in this pattern we coud get snow.  Too bad it's the NAM at the end of its run but that doesn't guarantee it is wrong,  just says wait awhile before getting excited. 

Yes. And the GFS and GFSP have also had it in recent runs. At least we have something to keep an eye on, other than the next cutter.

The GFS still is showing something and the para just nudges the precip up to us but has the vort on a track that would probably have us see a little snow. 

Yeah maybe a coating to an inch verbatim per GFS, and mostly BWI and south. But at least its still there, and at this point any snow is good.

Yeah maybe a coating to an inch verbatim per GFS, and mostly BWI and south. But at least its still there, and at this point any snow is good.

Hopefully it will improve some although it appears that even if it gets juicier the potential for the precip shield will be limited. It looks like it can only expand so much so for those lucky enough to see something measurable it may be a very narrow stripe. Maybe it will surprise though.

Meh. Maybe I'm off my rocker, but I'm in until the end. The euro should have to prove itself to be treated like gospel around here again.

Yes, I know I'm on shaky ground half trusting the NA models...

These little kind of systems can always come back late in the game. The best look was last night's 0z GFS and since then it's trended in the wrong direction. Overall it has a weak look at the surface. If it can get back to what the GFS showed last night that would be great.

Archived