• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December obs/disco/short range

Ian

Record high is 66 at IAD tomorrow. Not impossible.

that's going to be really tough to do.    Looking at the 00z NAM, it has 40's most of the day at IAD and points west with only a quick visit into the mid 50's during the evening.    (It does get DCA into the 60's during the mid-afternoon).    The latest RAP seems to back that up with temps still in the 40's (and actually 40's area wide) by very early afternoon, although it suggests a nice spike starting right when the run ends.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost an inch over the last two days, bringing me to 51.60" on the year. Wet.

You're not kidding about the wet....my basement sprung a leak through the foundation a few rains ago. Ive lived here 15 years with a dry basement until now. I'm guessing I'll be wet vac'ing later today. :(

Almost an inch over the last two days, bringing me to 51.60" on the year.  Wet.

That is a crazy amount with more coming your way!  

Funny how many friends in VA ask early this year why " Why are you moving to such a rainy place? "  Just 2 days ago when visiting one of my main contractor suppliers in VA an old guy said " I could never live there, it rains too much "  People are crazy and stereo type so many things.

Raining here too this morning but hopefully changing to snow in a few hours.   Merry Christmas Eve !

Archived