joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December obs/disco/short range

Ian

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think BWI might end up above average for December now- halfway through the month and its +1.6. According to NWS forecast, next two days look to be above average and the next few after that near normal. We'd need some big negative departures to counteract that I think.

We could see some pretty cold days the last week of the month if things verify as predicted by the ensembles.  Either way, I think we probably end up fairly close to average on the month. 

We could see some pretty cold days the last week of the month if things verify as predicted by the ensembles. Either way, I think we probably end up fairly close to average on the month.

may be putting the cart before the horse, but since you mentioned the last week of the month, end of the European run has some potential

Was hoping for a nicer day, at least clearer. Chaperoned my 5th graders all day field trip. This was their second day of a two day field trip studying Geogolgy in Frederick Co. through our school systems Outdoor School. Went 300ft. below sea level into a local quarry and went up to PenMar Park to High Rock to study rocks. Too foggy to see anything while standing on High Rock, just a reason to go back in nicer weather. 

Archived